Here at Sparksmith, we are looking to expand the line of bolt on lighting accessories for your ride. One way to do that is with these incredible DRL grille bars.
This kit will include two Universal LED strips with integrated drivers. Just choose the size that best fits your application.
Wiring is simple. Ground the black wire to the nearest body ground. Splice the red wire to a 12V source (typically the parking lights) and splice the yellow to your factory turn signal. That's it! Nervous about cutting and splicing? Check out our How-To video to help put your mind at ease. Still not ready to make the cut, ask us for help. We're happy to provide specific guidance for your exact application. Right down to the wire!
What's even better? We have optional HD Load resistors. This will allow you to run LED turn signal bulbs without the effects of hyperflash. It really couldn't get any better.
- HOUSING: Self-Adhesive backing
- LED STRIPS: 2x Red w/Sequential Switchback
- WIRING: Universal (bare wire inputs)
- HARDWARE: Stainless steel
- OPTIONAL LOAD RESISTORS: 2x Sparksmith HD Load resistors
- WARRANTY: 3 Years
- SUPPORT: DIY, but we're here to help. Ask any question about any make, any model. We're happy to support you the absolute best we can.
- ANY 12VDC SYSTEM
- SYSTEM INPUT: +/- 12V
- CONNECTIONS: Bare Wire
- PRIMARY FUNCTION: Red
- SECONDARY: Sequential Switchback
- LIGHT SOURCE: Proprietary 2835 SMD LED
- LUMEN RATING: 2400 Lumens per strip (14")
- POWER: 10W per strip (14")
- EXPECTED LIFESPAN: 50,000 hours
- PCB WIDTH: 17mm
- PCB THICKNESS: 16mm
- DRIVER HOUSING: Cast Silicone & ABS
- DRIVER PROTECTION: Full internal Potting
- COLOR WHEN OFF: Neutral White
Piece of junk save your money, the startup sequence only works half the time, sometimes they flash sometimes they do sequences, just buy a cheap amazon set waste of money
These lights seem to be built well and super bright! Haven’t had a chance to install yet. Only con would be I wish the turn signal function was an option of red or amber and not just amber. All and all a good product so far.