Here at Sparksmith, we are looking to expand the line of bolt on lighting accessories for your ride. One way to do that is with our incredible DRL grille bars.
Now we're making installation easier than ever. Just choose the fuse tap that matches the fuses in your under-hood fuse box and the size and number of aluminum mounting bars you need. Then check out our installation video for tips and tricks on installation.
Wiring is simple:
1) Black wires to ground
2) Red wires go to the fuse tap which gets power from a switched 12V fuse under the hood (typically an ECM, PCM, or fuel pump fuse).
3) Each yellow wire goes to your factory turn signal. That's it!
Nervous about cutting and splicing? Check out our How-To video to help put your mind at ease. Still not ready to make the cut, ask us for help. We're happy to provide specific guidance for your exact application. Right down to the wire!
What's even better? We have optional HD Load resistors. This will allow you to run LED turn signal bulbs without the effects of hyperflash. It really couldn't get any better.
- WIRE: 10 feet each of red, black, and grey 22 gauge hookup wire
- FUSE TAP: 1x fuse tap (match to your factory under-hood fuse style)
- CONNECTORS: Assortment of weatherproof butt connectors and ring terminal for ground (apply heat to activate the adhesive lining)
- HARDWARE: Sheet metal screws, Self drilling, Phillips pan head, Stainless steel 410, #6 x 1/2"
- MOUNTS: 2x 16" long (24" long for 22" bars) flat aluminum bar stock for easy mounting
- SUPPORT: DIY, but we're here to help. Ask any question about any make, any model. We're happy to support you the absolute best we can.
- ANY 12VDC SYSTEM
- SYSTEM INPUT: +/- 12V
- CONNECTIONS: Bare Wire
I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze, could you tell me what fuse tap I’d need?
You would need the ATS style fuse tap for that car. However, it's best to check under the hood and verify that it matches to the picture in this listing first:
They're awesome! Worth the money! Huge face lift!
Awesomeness. Customer service is A plus!! Everything I need they have come thru for me. Answer all my questions. Thanks for all your help and building me a trailer harnesses for my truck.
Thank you for the kind words, Mark. We're always happy to help. I'm glad we got your truck sorted out. Let us know if you ever need anything else!
Hi, I was going to buy some of these lights and I don’t know which fuse tap I have. It is a 1999 Chevy suburban
It's most likely an ATS style fuse. Please email email@example.com if you have any other questions. Thanks!
Extremely satisfied with how these fit on my lml