- RELAY HARNESS: 1x NHK VIP Harness
- WARRANTY: 3 Years
- STOCK BULB SIZE: H7 HID SYSTEMS: Low Beams, High Beams, or Fog Lights
- BI-XENON PROJECTORS?: You’ll need: High Beam Splitters
- PWM PULSING SIGNAL?: You’ll need a Capacitor Link
- INPUT TRIGGER: 1x H7 Male
- BALLAST OUTPUTS: 2x 9006 Female
- GROUND: 1x Nickel-Plated Ring-Type 12V
- POWER: 1x Nickel-Plated Ring-Type
- FUSE: Dual 15 Amp
Used to deliver steady power directly from your battery, this harness uses your OEM bulb power as a signal to close the dual relays and deliver constant voltage to your ballast. Using much thicker wiring than what your OEM halogen bulbs came with, it can handle the much larger power draw of a ballast on start up. Its waterproof design ensures no water will be corroding your relays for years to come.
Unlike others, this harness uses 2 15 amp fuses, which ensures that just because one light malfunctioned, you don’t have to sacrifice both. Easy and obvious wiring connections make it a quick install so there’s no excuse that it takes too long.
What can this harness be used on? Anything! From low beams to high beams, fog lights to light bars, this harness is universal for systems not requiring an added Bi-xenon feature (IE H4).
Easy mounting of the relays is accomplished with the mounting holes provided. Just keep the exiting wire facing down! Wire is covered in Techflex and glue lined heatshrink at the ends.
For a FREE custom international shipping quote contact us: