- LED STRIP: 1x LED
- WIRING: Bare Wire, Universal Kit (includes fuse tap, butt connectors, and ground ring terminal) or OPTIONAL Plug & Play Harness (fits all 99-07 GM trucks)
- WARRANTY: 1 Year
- SYSTEM INPUT: 12V
- CONNECTIONS: Bare wire (heat shrink butt connectors included)
- HEADLIGHTS: Any surfaces in length range (CANNOT BE TRIMMED)
- OTHER USES: Can be used externally
- PRIMARY FUNCTION: White LED with startup animation
- SECONDARY: Sequential Amber Turn
- LIGHT SOURCE: 3014 SMD LED
- LUMINOUS FLUX: 6000LM
- EXPECTED LIFESPAN: 50,000 hours
- WIDTH: 8mm
- THICKNESS: 4mm
- LENGTH: 60" or 70"
- COLOR WHEN OFF: Neutral White
SPARKSMITH: The automotive aftermarket’s latest innovator in LED Lighting and when it comes to Hood Light LED Strips; easily the one that gets our nod of approval. Their Hood Lights are perfection so satisfying that we're left without anything else to ask for.
INTENSITY AND UNIFORMITY: The waterproof silicone jacket is responsible for their neutral "white when off" look and their amazing intensity. The jacket ensures perfect uniformity without any hot/dark spots, bumps, runs, or other imperfections found on coated strips found elsewhere.
SIMPLICITY: Wiring the strips is super easy. Their advanced LED drivers control all of the functions and only require a 2-wire input. The red wire receives a constant 12V. The black wire is grounded, and that's it!
RELIABILITY: The 3014SMD LED chips deliver a virtually infinite lifespan of 50,000 hours. That's almost six straight years! Because they're based on much more stable and mature SMD-LEDs; they are considerably more reliable between hot/cold cycles compared to "new" COB based strips. The drivers are refined to work reliably on all modern cars/trucks, and are completely waterproofed inside to avoid moisture-related problems.
FLEXIBILITY: Built on a ribbon-based circuit board that's got a side profile of less than one millimeter thick and backed with double-sided adhesive. NOTE: These can flex side-to-side AND front-to-back.